Key Issues for Global Warming [Student Questions]
| Response to Danish Students
||Kenneth Haapala and S. Fred Singer, PhD|
|Abstract: Response to Danish Students' Questions:
Do you have the time to answer a few questions in writing?
1. What is behind global warming?
2. What can we do to prevent global warming?
3. If we don't do anything about it, how does it affect us and our descendants?
4. What will happen in the future, and what are the alternatives for us, if the Earth becomes unlivable?
5. How can we save Earth if it isn't too late?
All Key Issues for
Forest Fires 
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Endangerment Findings 
Student Questions 
Scientific Critique of IPCC 
Climate Fear and Finance 
Surface Temperatures